To make your day full of adventure, fun and thrills while visiting this vibrant city, pick some of the top things to do with children in London. There are many things to do in London, including museums, castles, galleries, educational areas, amusement parks and fantasy realms. The SEA Life Aquarium is home to some of the most bizarre aquatic animals, including the predatory fish piranha. Visit the Natural History Museum to see extinct dinosaurs up-close, or Legoland Windsor for a fun time with Lego friends in an alien city. Hackney City Farm offers you the chance to meet and pet your favorite farm animals. One of the most exciting things you can do in London with children is to visit the Shrek Adventure worlds. This includes their favorite cartoon characters Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and many more.
These are the top things to do with kids in London
- Visit The SEA LIFE London Aquarium – Learn about the deepest secrets of the oceans at the Sea Life Aquarium. Get your Sea Life Aquarium ticket to see over 400 species of marine life displayed in 50 displays in this unique facility. It is located in the heart of London. Watch your children’s delight as they get up close and personal with clownfish, penguins, and octopus.
- Enjoy Legoland Windsor – Have fun exploring this popular park filled with millions of Lego pieces. This attraction is on the top list of family activities in London that accepts children of all ages. It’s amazing how fast time passes as you let your imagination run wild with Lego blocks and enjoy heart-pumping rides. You can also take part in interactive workshops.
- Visit The Natural History Museum to See Dinosaurs – If your children love learning about ancient animals, bring them along to this magnificent Victorian-era monument. It will be a great day for them. It is undoubtedly one the most popular things to do with children in London. There are over 80 million objects here, including bones, minerals and fossils. The Dinosaur Encounter exhibit features dinosaur skeletons and fossils as well as rare plants. Visitors can also interact with an animatronic T-Rex to see their favorite dinosaurs up close. Visitors to the Creepy crawlies exhibit may also be able to see a fascinating live colony ant-cutter ants.
- Hackney City Farm – This farm is one of the best family activities in London. You can explore the beautiful farm and meet the animals. Let them interact with and take photos of the farm animals. Take a relaxing afternoon walk in the park and observe the calves, sheep, and calves. To purchase toys, gifts, or fresh organic vegetables, visit the small store located on the property.
- The Science Museum – The London Science Museum is a must for all science lovers and one of the most popular things to do with children in London. You and your kids will have hours of fun exploring the amazing science exhibits, interactive galleries, 3D theatre, and IMAX 3D theatre. The Wonder Lab and virtual space flight are just a few of the many exciting activities that can be added to your day.
- Peppa Pig World is Fun- Book your Peppa Pig World Tickets and Experience the Pig Family. Peppa Pig is a beloved animated character among children around the world. Children today watch Peppa Pig cartoons, and dream of living in Peppa Pig’s world. Peppa Pig London is now the place where your children can make their dreams come true. Peppa Pig World London is the largest theme park that is based on the Peppa Pig cartoon. It is located in London’s Paultons Park. Although the Peppa Pig theme park is geared towards children, it can be enjoyed by all members of the family. The variety of attractions and activities available will be a hit with your kids.