As the name suggests, company registration in USA from India is for those who are seeking to start a business in the country. It is important to note that this process involves more than just registering your business name. In fact, it involves everything from filing the necessary paperwork with the relevant authorities, to ensuring that you have all of the necessary licenses and permits required by law.
This is why it’s a good idea to consult with an attorney before you begin any company registration process in this country. The attorney will be able to help you navigate through the entire process, ensuring that you don’t make any mistakes along the way.
If you are planning to register company in USA from India, then it is important that you should be registered with the US government. The best way to do this is by registering your company with the Secretary of State’s office in your state. It is also possible to register a limited liability company (LLC) as well as foreign limited liability company (FLLC). However, if you want to register a corporation, then you need to go for the process of incorporating your company in USA.
Indian companies can now easily register their business in the United States by following the steps listed below:
- -Choose the right person to represent your company. This individual should have knowledge about U.S. laws and regulations and should also be able to translate all legal documents into English, if needed.
- -Obtain a certificate of formation from the Secretary of State or other appropriate state agency.
- -Register your company with the U.S. Department of State, which will issue a Certificate of Good Standing upon successful completion of this requirement.
The process of company registration in USA from India is not very difficult. You need to have the following documents:
- Certified copies of your passport
- Certified copy of your birth certificate
- Certified copy of your academic degree or proof that you are a graduate from a university in India or abroad, if applicable (like degree from DU).
- Certified copies of your work experience certificate and pay slips for the last three years (if applicable)
Obtain an EIN number
To obtain an EIN number, you will need to complete and submit an application for an Employer Identification Number (EIN), which is a nine-digit number issued by the IRS. The application must include your name, address, and employer identification number.
You can apply for an EIN online at the IRS website. If you are applying for a different type of EIN than what you currently have, you must also complete Form SS-4, Application for Employer Identification Number.
If you’re looking for help with obtain an EIN number, there are several steps involved:
- File Form SS-4 with the IRS—this form will be used to obtain your EIN number.
- File Form 8832 if you want to change your EIN number—this form will be used if something happens with your current one and needs updating.
- Fill out Form W-7 when applying for a new business entity or changing existing applications—these forms are needed before any other steps can be taken towards obtaining an EIN.
Once your application has been approved by the IRS, you will receive your new EIN within 90 days.